Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIP ---OH MY!
Good Grief!  I have been working on the "Cross Table Topper"  large, round filet doily for WEEKS now and still have at least 2 weeks to go before finishing it.  What a beast!  Of all of the work I have ever done that was a "challenge" --- this one takes the cake.  I suppose it could be considered easy enough --- once a person has done it the first time.  Still, it would be just as tedious at this stage of near completion.  Working with # 20 thread and a # 10 steel hook is a bit much for my old eyes.  (Trying to remember the days when I worked with # 30 and # 40 threads and # 12  and # 14 hooks).  Next time around I will use # 10 thread and # 7 hook.   As it stands now, this current little devil is going to be nearly 36" diameter.  It does look nice enough.  I will post a picture when it is finished/washed/blocked.
...By and By...I'll Fly Away
Well, I have to say I commend  you're patience. Those are the projects I put down for a while and start something else, and then never get back to!  I can't wait to see it!!!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes   And I also cannot wait to see it----FINISHED!!!!!!  BTW, nice to hear from you Bende!  Have missed the "action" here on the forum.   At least I can get on the forum again.  I had that "site crash" message for days.  Back in business now, though.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
...By and By...I'll Fly Away