Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darning Stitch Knit Poncho
Trying again to post a photo.  Hope it works.  This is my own design.   Blush  edited to add:  YEA!  It worked!  Thanks, Dale!

Attached Files Image(s)

...By and By...I'll Fly Away
I totally missed this one.  You were brave to attempt a knitted poncho, but It came out perfect!  AND your own design????  WOW!  I love it!  I hope you wrote it down!  Is this for your?
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook

(06-21-2016, 11:29 AM)Bende Wrote: I totally missed this one.  You were brave to attempt a knitted poncho, but It came out perfect!  AND your own design????  WOW!  I love it!  I hope you wrote it down!  Is this for your?

Thanks, Bende!  Makes me feel more confident knowing that you like it.  I did take notes but have yet to organize them into a more readable pattern.  (Still haven't even done that organizing of notes for the Knotted Stitch knit poncho I did a few months ago).  Yes, it is for me.  Too bad it is going to be way too hot for anything like a poncho for many months to come.  When I can wear it a time or two I can decide if I need more increases for width at or just below the elbows.  Seemed a bit narrow in that area when I tried it on after blocking.
...By and By...I'll Fly Away