Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
posting pics since the server change
Worked like a charm!!! Thanks bunches. This new site might have a few different things about it from the old one, but I caught on quick and love the new format!

Thanks for all you do!
Crocheting isn't a hobby... it's an addiction!
(05-16-2014, 12:55 PM)mlmoore3 Wrote: Worked like a charm!!! Thanks bunches. This new site might have a few different things about it from the old one, but I caught on quick and love the new format!

Thanks for all you do!

DITTO THAT!!!
...By and By...I'll Fly Away
I have tried several times to post pics both using an iPad and a desktop computer as well as using different browsers and when I do a preview all I get are boxes with either an x in it or a ? in it. I followed your directions but can't get it to work. Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?
There was a problem with some of the directory settings that was preventing the uploads.

Should be all set now.

Thanks for letting me know.
Yay! It worked! Hope my pic was worth the wait Big Grin
Marjorie Big Grin
Glad it's working now.

The problems you had with other attachments you mentioned in your PM are very possibly due to size as you said. The max upload size for images is 500 KB.

If you need to shrink your pictures down before posting, there are a host of free applications you can download that will do that.

For example, I use the one that can be found here:

https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/
Was just seeing how to post pics too.